The Sport Northland Run/Walk Series and Pacific Motor Group have teamed up again for 2017 offering the chance to win a Mazda which will be given away as a spot prize in November following the ASB Kerikeri Half Marathon.
Above: Mazda 2 Winner Cindylee Joyce receives the keys from Colleen Atchison (Sport Northland) and Graham Mitchell (Pacific Motor Group)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PRIZE?
To be eligible to win the Mazda 2 from Pacific Motor Group participants must:
1. Be 18 years of age as at the event date and have paid the adult entry fee. Date of birth must be filled in upon entry.
2. Live in (i.e. be eligible to be listed on the electoral roll) one of the following District Council areas: Far North, Whangarei or Kaipara.
3. Have correctly entered on the official Sport Northland event entry form (or online).
4. Have participated in at least one of the following Sport Northland Run/Walk Series events and paid the adult entry fee: Beach 2 Basin Whangarei Run/Walk, Mangawhai Run/Walk, Mother’s Day Fun Run/Walk Paihia, Dargaville Run/Walk, Whangarei Half Marathon & 9km Run/Walk, Kaitaia Run/Walk, Kerikeri Half Marathon.
5. Check the appropriate box each time when entering an event allowing Sport Northland to pass their details on to Pacific Motor Group for the purposes of the prize draw.
HOW MANY ENTRIES CAN BE ACCUMULATED?
The number of entries into the draw will increase with the number of events participated in as per the following:
1 Event = 1 Entry
2 Events = 2 Entries
3 Events = 4 Entries
4 Events = 8 Entries
5 Events = 16 Entries
6 Events = 32 Entries
7 Events = 64 Entries
1. The winner of the car will be announced on the More FM Breakfast Show following the ASB Kerikeri Half Marathon. In accepting the prize the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that Sport Northland, Pacific Motor Group or Radio Works Northland may require in relation to the promotion.
2. Neither Sport Northland, Pacific Motor Group or Radio Works shall be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the receipt of or use of the prize or any part of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
3. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. The ownership transfer cost, insurance etc are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The draw will be conducted by Pacific Motor Group and made under Police supervision with the decision being final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Employees and their immediate family (same household) of Sport Northland, Pacific Motor Group and Radio Works Northland are not eligible to enter this draw.
PREVIOUS CAR WINNERS
2006 Shandamia Wikaira
2007 Caroline Weatherspoon
2008 Chris Harris
2009 Gillian West
2010 Joanne Windleborn
2011 Kathy Voelkerling
2012 Lauri Allen
2013 Kath Mase
2014 Lyndon Dahlberg
2015 Jeff Burson
2016 Cindylee Joyce